Saturday, October 6, 2012

3D Stimulation ..


I was checking out some virtual technology; and came across some that is awesome.. 3D Stimulation; so, I thought I would share it with you all.

 I came across this video on youtube that shows a 3D Training Simulation video.  This is a training tool created by Designing Digitally Inc. to teach stroke victims through virtual simulation technology.

(I'd like you to view the video before I go any further)




  Using technology to train employee's this way is very creative! I watched a few the Designing Digitally has on their YouTube channel; and have to say that businesses could benefit from using this type of technology. However, I have to admit that the virtual college tours are awesome. This allows students to check out the campuses of the colleges they would like to attend right from the comfort of their own home.. How cool is that!? I would love to be a part of the digital designing world, it is amazing how technology can allow us to be creative and helpful all at once! So, if you are you are thinking about using something like this for your business; check out the Design Digitally website (in the above link) because they appear to know what they are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment