Friday, September 14, 2012

My goal is to learn to build a game


 I am currently in a Bach program in Web Design; and hopefully once I finish all of these "no point" (so it seems) classes, I will get to do some create things in  Web Design!!

However, my ultimate goal would be to build a video game.  I have fell in love with animation and how the web has endless possibilities!!

I have founds some really cool software on the internet that allows creativity; it's just finding the time to learn how most of it works, is the problem.  I know I have mentioned Daz 3D multiple times, but I love it!!  Even though I really don't get the chance to play with it too much.  However, I don't think that I could build a game in it, but I could be mistaken.

I was able to download the Kudo Game Lab for free, since I am a student.  This is an awesome game engine; but once again I have nor had the proper time to put into it, as of yet!

I think that there hasn't been anything that has jumped out at me, catching my attention enough.  What programs/software do you use?

My goal is to learn to build a game or something with 3D software within the next few years!!  So, I guess I need to get to work finding some awesome programs; and learn how to use them!

What are your favorite programs? Why?


No comments:

Post a Comment